Monday, March 16, 2009

Becky' Baby Shower!

Bonnie and Becky with their cute bellies! Yay for babies!
The yummy food and diaper cake (this was my first attempt at a diaper cake- it came out ok!)
Becky and baby Jett!

I had the privilege of helping to host Becky's baby shower last weekend. It was such a blast! We had lots of goodies to eat and Becky got a TON of wonderful gifts. We are so fortunate to have such a great congregation of giving people to work with. Just wanted to post a few pics of how cute everything turned out and how precious Becky looks! Just a few more weeks and baby Jett will be here! :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

What a great job you did! Thank you so much for such a special shower! I loved it! Plus I'm using the adorable diaper cakes in the nursery! Thank you also for bringing me all the groceries when I had the flu! You two are such givers. Bonnie and I talk all the time about how you would do anything for anyone. I love you so much!!