Friday, June 18, 2010

Getting the Nursery Ready!




Well, after weeks of looking and wondering and not being able to make up our minds, Ross and I finally agreed on bedding, furniture and paint for Gracie's room! It is just adorable. The bedding came in first, and we just had to sit and look at it until our furniture got here, which didn't take long at all. After we got it all in the room, we decided that we needed some pretty pink paint to go on the walls, and that would just complete it all! SO, Ross and I went to Lowe's, picked out paint, and came home and got to work! Honestly, I didnt paint much- I taped it all off and Ross and Preston painted the entire room extremely quickly. It looks great! Here are some photos of the almost finished product- we just hung a few canvases and the curtain and I dont have pics of those yet, but will post when I get them. Enjoy!

No comments: