Friday, June 18, 2010

Arts and Crafts


Ross and Preston took the Youth Group to Atlanta for a week of mission work, and then to Dyersburg, TN for a week of work camp. Needless to say, I was completely lost without Ross being here so I had to find tons of stuff to do to keep myself from going insane. So, I turned to Arts and Crafts! I chose to paint, sew, and to take pictures (or at least try- I am nowhere near as good as Ross). So, here are some pics of the items I 'crafted' while Ross was working!

This is my attempt at photography. This is my sweet Gus dog!
Some pretty scenery behind the Agricultural Museum in Milan, TN. Great cloudy day for pics!
Flowers on the campus of the Agricultural Museum.

This one I painted to match the shower curtain and accessories in our guest bath/Gracie's Bathroom. I dont want to make it a total little girl's paradise yet, but a little floral touch never hurt anyone!


This is just simple stripes that I painted on a canvas to go in my living room.
I cant post pics of my sewing adventures yet because I acutally made something as a gift for someone, and I dont want to ruin the surprise on the off chance that this person will read my blog! I am hoping to do some more stuff soon- Suzanne and I bought patterns to make some adorable jumpers for our girls, as well as bibs, play mats, and a few other odds and ends. Will post when I give the gift!

No comments: