Friday, January 29, 2010

Christmas 2009






Ok so I realize I am over a month late posting these Christmas pictures, and you can blame that on my not having any Christmas pictures and having to steal them from my sister, OR the fact that December and January have been really busy! Either way, I am late. I am going to try and do better I promise!

Christmas, as usual was a quick whirlwind of trips all over the midsouth. Our first stop was Batesville, MS to spend time with my parents, sister and brother in law. Most of the pics come from there, again, because Jordan took them and I stole. Thanks sis! We had a great evening of wonderful food, fun, and lots of presents!

On Christmas Day, we made our way to Memphis to Oscar's house for lunch, then over to Grandaddy and Jacqui's for holiday fun with the rest of the Vego clan. What a fun day! We got to see baby Tyler, who is three now and hardly a baby. He taught us all about Handy Manny and Flicker and, oh who am I kidding this kid is a genius! He knows more about Handy Manny than I ever will! And, he knows spanish. Impressive.

Anyway, our Christmas Day was fun and we made it home for a nice relaxing evening of playing on the PS3 and watching the dogs play with their new toys. Yay Christmas!

No comments: