Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Finished Thesis




As of December 2 at 10:15AM, I am officially finished with my Master of Arts in History from the University of Arkansas. My thesis defense went well, and I was very pleased with the response of the committee. For those of you who are interested, I wrote about the Restoration Movement in Arkansas from 1832-1860. It was so much fun to write, yet very frustrating and very time consuming. Needless to say I am very glad to be finished. Attached are a few pictures of my research trips, some goofing off while I should have been writing, and unfortunately there is not one of my dining room, which turned into the thesis station for about four months. Anyway, it is all finished, and in a few weeks, I will post a photo of my third diploma!

No comments: